The Research Committee of the i+12 Institute is the consultative body that supports and advises the Scientific Manager in the development of his/her functions.
The functions assigned to the Research Committee of the i+12 Institute are the following:
- Advise the Scientific Management in the research activity of the i+12 Institute.
- Plan the research activities and the scientific policy that are developed in the i+12 Institute.
- Define the priority research lines of the i+12 Institute.
- Report on the adequacy and acquisition of infrastructures.
- Report on the human resources provision.
- Control the quality of the research of the i+12 Institute.
Likewise, the Research Committee of the i+12 Institute assumes the functions of the previous advisory bodies existing in the Organisation of the Hospital Universitario 12 de Octubre and the Foundation for Biomedical Research of the Hospital 12 de Octubre.
Composition of the Research Committee – Download
Private access to the documentation of the Research Committee – Access