The greatest possible degree of interrelation with the i+12 Institute is to formalise integration into its organisational and scientific structure.
Any entities wishing to integrate into the i+12 Institute as full members must take the following steps:
If you represent an entity
- Prepare a descriptive report that includes the main features of the entity and the reasons that support its request (shared scientific objectives, existing collaboration between research groups of the entity and the i+12, resources that will be made available to researchers, etc.).
- Send this descriptive report to the Scientific Director of the i+12 Institute through the following email address:
- The proposal will be evaluated by the i+12 Institute and if its Governing Council approves the incorporation, a collaboration agreement will be drawn up whose main objective will be the integration of the entity into the Institute, at all defined levels: level of government, scientific level and process level. This agreement will also include the human and material resources that the entity makes available to the Institute, as well as the rights and duties of the professionals of the entity and other aspects for the proper functioning of the Institute.
- After signing the agreement, the activity of all the research groups that will be integrated into the scientific structure of the Institute will be analysed, to proceed to its location in one of the prioritised research areas.
If you are a research group
Find out if the entity you belong to is currently a member of the i+12 Institute.
If not, contact the legal representatives of your institution to proceed with their incorporation into the structure of the Institute.
If yes, take the following steps:
- Make a request for incorporation into the i+12 Institute, which lists the main features of the group and the reasons that support the request (shared scientific objectives, existing collaboration with research groups of the i+12, etc.).
- Send this request to the Scientific Director of the Institute through the following email address:
- After the application has been analysed by the i+12 Institute, the result of this evaluation will be communicated to the interested group. If this is positive, the group may be asked for additional information, which will be recorded in the management systems for a proper follow-up.
Additionally, a proposal for the location of the new group in the scientific structure of the Institute will be made.